Dedicated to Our Alaska Communities
Midnight Sun is proud to be an Alaskan company, and we understand that the community we serve is committed to supporting one another. Under Kevin Turkington’s leadership, Midnight Sun Home Care provides support to the local community and advocacy for older adults and their loved ones in a variety of ways, in addition to the expert home care services Anchorage AK seniors deserve.
Contact us today to learn more about our senior home care in Anchorage, AK and the surrounding area.
The following are just some of the local Alaska businesses, organizations, awards, and contributions with which Midnight Sun Home Care is affiliated:
Awards and Certificates
- Certified Senior Advisor, 2004
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Related Disorders Training Certificate, 2005
- Direct Service Professional of the Year Award Nominee, 2006
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Related Disorders Training Certificate, 2007
- SCSA Service to Seniors Community Citizen Award, 2007
- Better Business Bureau Large Business of the Year Torch Award, 2009
- Ron Hammitt Award Nominee, 2009, 2012
- Anchorage Chamber of Commerce Gold Pan Award for Business Excellence, Nominee and Finalist, 2009, 2010 (winner), 2011
- Older Persons Action Group Outstanding Service Award 2009, 2010
- Better Business Bureau Business of the Year Torch Award, 2013
Community Contributions & Support
For more information about our affiliations, memberships, partnerships, home care services, or team members, please feel free to contact us at (907) 677-7890 or toll-free in Alaska (877) 677-7890.