Advocating for Empowered Aging
At Midnight Sun Home Care, we strive to positively and expertly guide our clients and their families through the transitions of aging in a way that brings warmth, hope, and solutions. As experts in Anchorage AK care for seniors, we are dedicated to being an educational resource for all things related to elder care and in home care for seniors in Matanuska-Susitna, Homer, and throughout our service area.
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of trusted national resources to help you find answers and solutions to your senior care needs. We hope you will find these Alaska home health resources helpful during your search for senior care services.
- Senior Care University
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Alzheimer’s Association
- National Association for Home Care
- American Heart Association
- American Stroke Association
- National Council on Aging
- National Council for Aging Care
- National Mental Health Association
- National Organization on Disability
- National Parkinson Foundation
- Home Care Association of America
- Care Pathways
- Caring Connections
- Mayo Clinic
Didn’t find the resources you were looking for? Contact the Midnight Sun Home Care team. We are always happy to help guide you to the Alaska home health resources and solutions you need.