Winter is rough on seniors. Let the staff at Midnight Sun Home Care help get your home winter-ready for seniors.
- Seal Gaps: Installing weather strips around doors and caulking cracks will keep the cold air out and reduce heating bills.
- Program the Thermostat: By using a programmable thermostat you can save big bucks. We’ll help you program it so the heat is up while you’re home and down when you’re away or asleep.
- Prep for Emergencies: Don’t get caught in the cold if a winter storm knocks the power out – MSHC will help assemble an emergency kit filled with water bottles, candles, matches, lighters, flashlight and batteries, non-perishable food, blankets and warm clothes.
- Avoid Icing Up: Let us help turn off water spigots and water shutoff valves to hoses.
- Snow Removal: Don’t risk a fall. We’ll help find a snow removal company that will keep your driveway and sidewalks clear.
Reach out to us at (907) 677-7890 for more information on Midnight Sun Anchorage home care and how to winterize your home for seniors. See our full service area.